Vacation House Watch

Residents of Grandview, who leave their homes to go out of town or on vacation, may request a close patrol of their residence while they are away.

During the homeowners absence, Grandview officers will check the residence during routine patrols looking for anything unusual or suspicious. If something out of the ordinary is found, an officer will contact the homeowner to report the findings.

The Grandview Police Department offers this service to citizens at no charge. If you would to sign up for this service, please fill out the online
Vacation House Watch Form.

Upon completion the form it will be forwarded to our police department.