New Residents

Water and Sewer service is offered by the City of Grandview. If you would like more information regarding your choices of electric providers under deregulation you can access the
Power To Choose website. To file a complaint against a utility provider, you can contact the Texas Public Utility Commission.
 The official newspaper of Grandview is the Cleburne Times Review.  Contact the Cleburne Times Review at (817) 645-2441.

The City is on Facebook. For up to date information on things happening at the City, check our page or the website.