Register A Pet

The City of Grandview requires dogs and cats be vaccinated against rabies at 3 months old. Dogs and cats, 4 months of age or older, must be registered with Animal Control. The City of Grandview is responsible for its Animal Control services. Current vaccinations are transferable. For more information, please contact Animal Control at 817.866.2699 or send them an email.