Animal Services

The City of Grandview provides animal control services within the city limits of Grandview.

The animal control officer responds to calls regarding stray and nuisance animals, animal bites, and animal welfare concerns. The animal control officer is the point of contact for persons needing to register their dog or cat with the City.

For nuisance animals the City has live traps available for citizen use for a up to ten days at any one time.  Please contact City Hall if
you require the use of a live trap.